Submission deadline : November 26, 2021 AoE UTC-12
Author notification by : December 17, 2021 23:59 AoE UTC-12
Event : 2022 February 18, 2022 at Radisson Granada Beach Resort, Grenada
Our aim with this workshop is to sollicit contributions from both academia and industry, focused on addressing fundamental, timely and important questions at the centre of DeFi. As such, we offer two submission formats, as follows.
- A talk proposal (~2 pages). Include an abstract, title and the speaker who will attend. Selected talk proposals will subsequently be invited to submit a precis of the talk (~4 pages, excluding references and appendices) in LNCS format for inclusion in the Workshop Proceedings. The precis will not be subject to further review.
- A short paper (~8 pages, excluding references and appendices) in LNCS format.
For either category of submission, we encourage submissions that seek to elucidate or make progress towards solving the new and challenging problems that emerge in the DeFi setting. Researchers who wish to publish their full work elsewhere (e.g., in an econ or finance journal) are encouraged to submit a talk proposal for the workshop.
Topics of particular interest are listed below :
- Incentive mechanisms in DeFi
- Stability, risk, resilience, security of DeFi systems
- Governance of DeFi systems
- Scalability of DeFi protocols
- DeFi composability
- DeFi attacks, attack techniques, and attack case studies (including financial engineering attacks)
- Privacy and security of DeFi protocols
- Game theory in decentralized applications
- Empirical studies of DeFi
- Use and design of oracles in DeFi: price feeds and market impact measures
- Central Bank Digital Currencies (CBDCs)
- Decentralized Exchanges, including Automated Market Makers
- Economics of interoperability
- Decentralized derivatives
- Miner extractable value in DeFi
- Token engineering
The workshop will additionally feature presentations from invited speakers.
Submit here: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=defi22
Enquiries can be sent to the Organizing Committee here.